- Ageing is the most obvious cause of wrinkles and lines. As we lose our youthfulness, our skin becomes dry, scaly, less elastic, more fragile, sags and wrinkles form.
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally-occurring key component of the skin that keeps the skin looking fresh, young and soft. Over time as your skin ages, it loses collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and volume resulting in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Approved by the FDA as a non-permanent skin filler, hyaluronic acid binds to water and adds volume to the skin, filling skin folds, reducing unwanted lines and wrinkles.
Hyaluronic acid filler properties include:
- Natural looking effects through its lifting properties
- Dynamic cross-linking for results that last for 1 year
- Minimal risk for allergies
- Able to be injected superficially producing natural results
Hyaluronic acid fillers can be used to correct:
- Deep lines that run from side of the nose to corners of the mouth (Nasolabial folds)
- Lip augmentation and redefining lip border
- Nose bridge augmentation
- Droopy lines at the corner of the mouth (Marionette lines)
- Vertical lines on the mouth (Rhytids and Smoker's lines)
- Frown lines that run between the eyebrows (Glabellar lines)
- Tear troughs (Tired eyes)
- Sunken Cheeks
- Acne scars, chicken pox scars, post injury or operation scars
Injectable filler treatment:
- Treatment area is gently massaged (moulding) after injection
- Minimal downtime
- Avoid strenuous exercise, excessive sun or heat exposure, and alcohol consumption for 24 hours
Website maintained by ActivaMedia.com.sg. Copyright © 2019GynaeMD Women’s & Rejuvenation Clinic. All Rights Reserved.